This blog is dedicated to my daily quest of "learning to walk in love". I don't always set the best example in daily life, but I strive to be a better wife, mother, Christian with each lesson I learn. I'll share some of my experiences, as well as ideas, wishes and prayers along the way.
LOVE. It's said that it "makes the world go 'round". I believe that's true. LOVE. It's patient and kind. It always protects, trusts, hopes and perseveres. LOVE NEVER FAILS. Ain't LOVE cool?!
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Some of what I do...






A few months ago, I decided to start a little project or 86. See, I really love to make stuff. Random things. I have a particular affinity for aprons, I have no idea why (maybe because I'm always in the kitchen?). I also love to make things that put a smile on someone's face and perhaps, warm a heart or two. In all honesty, I really was planning (hoping, really) to make a little extra money to help our family and take a bit of pressure off of my husband, Joe. My "plan" failed pretty miserably, but I made a lot of super cute stuff! :) On to my next big project.....

1 comment:

  1. I love all your crafty crafts. Let me know how much I owe you for the two aprons. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete