This blog is dedicated to my daily quest of "learning to walk in love". I don't always set the best example in daily life, but I strive to be a better wife, mother, Christian with each lesson I learn. I'll share some of my experiences, as well as ideas, wishes and prayers along the way.
LOVE. It's said that it "makes the world go 'round". I believe that's true. LOVE. It's patient and kind. It always protects, trusts, hopes and perseveres. LOVE NEVER FAILS. Ain't LOVE cool?!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 4, 2009

In the beginning...


Ok, fine! I'll succumb to the peer pressure and start a blog! Why, you might ask? Because that's what SAHMs do...? Because I have entirely TOO much time on my hands...? Because I have SOOOO much information to share with the world...? Nah. Mostly because I need a constructive way to channel my feelings and maybe reach someone on a personal level. Hehehee! Didn't think I'd get THAT deep on ya, did you?!

In all seriousness, I feel that I need a way to reach out, tell stories and witness to someone now and then, all while providing you with laughter, tears and other emotions that are still to be determined! I'll try not to push too many opinions on ya, but I can't promise anything! When a redhead like me gets on a tangent, LOOK OUT! It should be a fun ride, so get in and hang on!!!

5 comments:

  1. From one SAHM to another....1st blog = success!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Heather. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo. Welcome to the world of Blogging. :) See your a natural at writing your thoughts down! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic Heather! I was a little late getting over here to your blog but I'm looking forward to it! I miss having Heather conversations as a regular part of my day :-( The life you lead as a mom at home is challenging and it's inspiring to see you striving to live it with love and faith. You are an encourager!

    ReplyDelete