This blog is dedicated to my daily quest of "learning to walk in love". I don't always set the best example in daily life, but I strive to be a better wife, mother, Christian with each lesson I learn. I'll share some of my experiences, as well as ideas, wishes and prayers along the way.
LOVE. It's said that it "makes the world go 'round". I believe that's true. LOVE. It's patient and kind. It always protects, trusts, hopes and perseveres. LOVE NEVER FAILS. Ain't LOVE cool?!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A little update...

So, since May 28, I've been taking some medication that I hope will level out my moods. This is the week that my "moodiness" would usually begin. I'm not sure whether it's going to help or not, just yet... The meds haven't seemed to affect me much, except for the fact that I've been more sleepy on occasion than normal. I'll keep posting as I go!
On another note, my running is going great! I'm up to 2.5 miles and pressing on! I'm registered for my first 5K on August 22! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment