This blog is dedicated to my daily quest of "learning to walk in love". I don't always set the best example in daily life, but I strive to be a better wife, mother, Christian with each lesson I learn. I'll share some of my experiences, as well as ideas, wishes and prayers along the way.
LOVE. It's said that it "makes the world go 'round". I believe that's true. LOVE. It's patient and kind. It always protects, trusts, hopes and perseveres. LOVE NEVER FAILS. Ain't LOVE cool?!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What a year!

From this....


Today, my last baby turns ONE year old. This past year has flown by with tremendous speed, leaving me reeling and wondering, "Where has the time gone?".

To this...

Ruby Jeanne is growing into a wonderful little person. God has blessed me with 4 amazing short people. Without them, I'm not quite sure who I would be...

No comments:

Post a Comment